Styled shoots are an amazing way to show your creativity, get to know other suppliers and of course, have a wonderful photographer take beautiful images of your work.
After three years of running my own shoots, I’ve learnt ALOT. Which is why I’m creating an all-encompassing guide to styled shoots in an easy to read PDF format...not only talking about their positives and negatives, but giving you real life perspective on how to get the very best out of them.
- the top five things to ask yourself before you decide to run a shoot
- choosing a theme
- upcoming trends
- choosing suppliers
- how to approach people
- email templates
- how to bear in mind inclusivity
- how to create moodboards and call sheets
- example timelines
- calendar/timeline/checklist space
- know-how’s for flat-lay styling
- submission advice and exclusivity
The handbook will be emailed to you by PDF following your order. Please note, the price will rise to £20 on the 30th June 2019.