Uniting experts from the wedding industry with boho wedding trendsetters Wonderland Invites and The Rustic Dresser alongside photographer Emily Black, this three day retreat incorporates networking and learning sessions, dedicated styling workshops and talks from industry leaders with mindfulness and foraging exercises, culminating with a large scale styled shoot with multiple setups.
Run across three days and two nights (13th-15th May 2019) at Browning Bros near Colchester, Essex, the retreat will offer a whole host of amazing opportunities to delegates. You'll have the chance to meet peers within your industry, opening the door to further collaborative projects and friendships. You'll network with movers and shakers within the wedding industry and learn first hand experience from some amazing, talented suppliers.
- Ideal Client (Toria Smith, Grape & Fig)
- Brand Voice Building (Jen Feroze, Jackaw Editorial)
- Marketing (Karen Whybro, Rock The Frock)
- Time Management (Jenna of Wonderland Invites, Laura of The Rustic Dresser and Emily of Emily Black Photography)
- Planning a Styled Shoot (Jenna of Wonderland Invites, Laura of The Rustic Dresser and Emily of Emily Black Photography)
- Interactive Styling Workshop
- Foraging Workshop
- The Styled Shoot End Game (Elle & Nikki, Bride and Tonic)
Each delegate will have their own private and secluded bell tent for the duration, and all food and drink will be provided, including an amazing grazing table supplied by Grape & Fig.
T&Cs & Booking Confirmation - Please supply your email address upon booking, so that we may send you a full breakdown of your booking and our terms and conditions.
All tickets are non-refundable expect where the originally ticket holder has found a replacement delegate to take their place. In this instance, the original ticket holder will be refunded once the replacement delegate has paid their ticket price in full.